View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2016, 13:20   #2
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Hi All,

Here are some more photos I have just taken to give you a better idea of the condition. To be honest I'm really reluctant to let it go as now I have taken the time to get up close whilst giving it a clean up and take photos it really doesn't look too bad.

As mentioned though in a previous thread my A/C doesn't work and needs investigation and the auxillary belt makes a tsk tsk noise on cold start up which goes away after around 10mins but I have a new belt included ready to fit.

It also had a new cat back standard exhaust fitted last year.

http://s628.photobucket.com/user/Kri...3ksk5.jpg.html

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that when I took it to a local car wash for them to give it a quick once over with their power washer before I gave it a clean their boss came out and was saying how great it looks so it still gets attention lol

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE

Last edited by KRISTLEE; 22nd September 2016 at 13:30..