View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2017, 19:49   #5
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Default Here we go again...

Hi All,

Once again I'm planning on selling my ZTT, to be honest I just don't have the time to continue with it. I'm working 3 months on and 3 months off now and splitting my time off between the UK and the Philippines so the maximum usage I will end up with the ZTT will be around 3 months a year maximum.

Everything is basically the same as the above posts but the rear arms (and possibly subframe) need changing asap. I'm leaving on Monday night to travel home to the Philippines for a Month so I don't have the time to get the work done before I go....fear not though I have rear arms, subframe etc ready to be fitted and will be included.

Baring in mind that the labour costs could be upto a few hundred quid I'm willing to let the ZTT go for £900 (the registration cost £500 last year, also spent a couple of hundred fitting new rear shock absorbers and Motobuild lowering springs all around plus around £300 getting the wheels refurbished so £900 is a good price) as it is so there's room for the extra money saved to go towards labour costs.

Any questions please PM but everything is as previously described, I will be giving it a good wash and hoover out tomorrow as it's been standing for the past month or so and the weather has beaten it up lol.

I know it's not much notice but as I'm leaving on Monday night then I would like it gone by Monday afternoon...as soon as the rear arms were highlighted as needing replacements it has been standing but can be driven, however, best to be safe and either tow it or trailer it away but if the buyer wants to drive it then I accept no responsibility should the rear arms fail.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE