View Single Post
Old 4th February 2017, 11:34   #6
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Hi All,

As no one from the club seems interested in buying my ZTT (I know it needs suspension work doing so it's not a straight forward usable car to buy) and I really don't have the time or motivation for it any longer I have decided to sell parts off it and then scrap the shell etc.

Obviously I don't have time to remove mechanical things before I leave on Monday night but I can strip trim and easy items tomorrow and post on Monday.

I will list some things in the members spares for sale section later tonight but if there's anything you want please PM me and you can have your name down ready lol.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE