Old 26th March 2017, 19:17   #20
myrover2013
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 CONNOISSEUR SE in copper leaf red

I would pay you £500.00 to do these jobs for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-sta View Post
Evening all,

Decided to spend the day working on my own car today, had a few things I've wanted to do for a while but was never getting round to it.

Finally got round to fitting my blue alcantara door cards to match my seats. Had them sitting around for over a month. At the same time, I decided to add some leds

I've fitted a puddle light under both door mirrors which come on when I unlock the car and shine down onto the floor, lighting it up rather nicely

Also fitted some red warning lights into the sides of the door cards. These also come on when a door is opened and gives a clear warning to cars going past

I've fitted some blue LEDs to shine down on the door cards as well. These are switched live so wired up to the interior lighting circuit

swapped over the interior courtesy light bulbs for some white led ones to modernise it a bit

Whilst the door cards were off I thought I'd might as well swap the standard door speakers over for a spare set of Harman Kardon ones I've had sitting around for over a year and a half now. After reading that they didn't make much of a difference I never bothered fitting them, but wow I'm impressed. Sound quality is mega clear even up to high volumes. Massive improvement, really happy with them

myrover2013 is offline   Reply With Quote