Thread: Yahoo sign in
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2023, 14:30   #1
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Default Yahoo sign in

YAHOO sign in has worked perfectly for me for years and years. Suddenly i have to wait 24 hrs before my next loggin. Other times 47 mins or one hour .Always the same message : too many log in attempts , or : sorry cannot sign you in .. try later in one hour . What if your waiting for an important email ? Really really annoying , and quite frankly is nothing short of a disgrace. This will undoutedly cause people to change to a new mail supplier. I had wondered if it was a fault at my end originally , but hundreds of thousands are experiencing the same issues. I have updated my password, added two step validated sign in with a second email address and iphone number text and still the same problem. I am one of many with the same issues online reports this. Yahoo make no appologies and want you to subscribe ... NO WAY !! Its a daunting task to change email address and notify every one from family and all institutions from banks to paypal to DVLA etc ... but im going to try and leave my current email in place for now and transfer over gradually, then finally remove it. My laptop does all it can to get me back onto edge and i suspect it would run better on windows 10 with it. I like firefox browser but microsoft does not, and makes things difficult when trying to use apps and extentions , where and when it can. Can anyone suggest an email browser combination that works well on my laptop windows 10 please . thanks .
xsport is online now   Reply With Quote