View Single Post
Old 24th May 2016, 10:44   #1
Dansrockin
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT number 1 of 25 celestial!!

Smile Possible car swap?

Hi all, I got rid of my 190 back in Jan, and replaced it with a facelift 75 cdti auto, and as nice as it is, I'm missing my zt! So if anyone out there would consider a swap for a zt 190 or possibly a 1.8t let me know!
My 75 is a 2004 facelift diesel auto, in starlight silver, with 130k. It's a Connie se, with black leather heated memory seats, light oak dash and steering wheel. It's had the rear windows tinted to give a bit more privacy in the back.
Since I've had the car, it's had a new boot lid and rear bumper including parking sensors, egr cleaned and disabled, pcv filter changed, intercooler orings replaced, gold fan resistor fitted, aircon recharged, full t4 check over from Phil which came back clear, he also fitted an ipk dash, did the 160 remap, and activated the cruise control that I put on.
The car was mot'd 3 weeks ago, and is mechanically sound. There are no issues, the car has plenty of power, gearbox is smooth, and there's no smoke from exhaust.
The only downsides to the car are cosmetic, there are a few very minor scuffs around the doors and bumpers, and the rear bumper has a couple of deeper scratches that happened in transit when I replaced it, but it's not too bad.
There is a small crack in the windscreen, but it's passed the last two mots with it only as an advisory, so doesn't affect anything.
Other than that, it's a good solid car, that needs nothing doing.
I know I'll prob regret changing as its so good on fuel, and very comfy to drive, but I do miss the way the zt drives, and I think I just prefer petrol engines!
I'm in Banbury but will travel for the right car.
Dansrockin is offline   Reply With Quote