View Single Post
Old 30th December 2016, 18:57   #14
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenicks View Post
Now the Winter months are here how many of you leave these in the garage or shed? I have a battery jump start pack, drills, Dremel and lots of other things like everyone else, should I bring these int the house to stop battery drainage? Just a thought as the workshop/shed isn't heated
I have been told that with three garages, NO tools in the house.
That aside, the cold must have an affect on the battery drain I have however been using them for the past 25 years on a professional basis. Most of this has been at temperatures of 25-30 degrees and they were equally as bad then. The better AEG ETC do hold their charge longer but the cheaper branded ones are all terrible.

So mine remain in the cold garage, although I tend to use them every day anyway.
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote