View Single Post
Old 18th August 2016, 16:01   #9
Mischief
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyv310 View Post
Hi.
She is on the balance with the MG3 & a Fiat Panda.
The MG3 falls down on its N-CAP rating with it only getting 3 stars, the adult occupancy safety rating is 10% lower than the Fiat, also the corrosion guarantee is two years less.
She liked the way the MG3 felt in comparison to the Panda but thought it was noisy. One thing she did notice was some of the trim parts were loose and she felt the Fiat was better made.
I personally cannot comment as I've never been in an MG3, I have though driven a 2015 Panda Pop and thought it was a nice little car, very light to drive, quiet and comfortable for its size.
It will be her decision though. I would say that the Fiat could well have the best resale value after 3-4 years, as the MG3 is still an unknown quantity.
I never have any noise from mine in fact I think it's too quiet, no loose trim bits maybe it's because its a showroom model for test drives?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My 75's General Information:

• This vehicle was the 49,501st 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
  • This vehicle was the 1st 75 1.8 T Club SE to be made out of 3,980
  • This vehicle was the 1st 75 in Celestial (Special Metallic) (code: IAI) to be made out of 19 Celestial (Special Metallic) 75s
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote