View Single Post
Old 5th May 2016, 13:52   #1
kobastal7953
Regular poster

rover 75 saloon

Default Rover Connoisseur SE Satnav cdti 2004 automatic for sale .

I am reluctantly selling my 75 2004 cdti auto . My wife wants a Honda Jazz , & unfortunately I can't afford to run the two .The car was first used for 3 years as a motabilty car . The second owner had it for 2 years . As the third owner , I bought the car in June , 2009 with 46000 miles on the clock . I have owned it for 7 years , & has now done 85000 miles . It has full service history , with all the mot's , & many receipts for repairs & parts . It has just passed the mot for 13 months with no advisories . It is in excellent condition mechanical & body . The tyres are very good , one brand new . It has all the usual refinements . too numerous to mention . . Any trial welcome . This is the Connoisseur SE Satnav model with dual climate air-con , All electric windows , Sat-nav , electric driver & passenger leather seats ( drivers memory seat ) , & many other refinements . I don't know how to insert a photograph , but the car is jet black with almost perfect bodywork. I am withdrawing this car for sale due to a possible intermittent fault . The car starts every time . but I have been informed that it could be either the camshaft sensor or the diesel pump in the tank .If anybody is still interested . please contact me , & I am sure that a suitable price can be arranged . The car is absolutely perfect otherwise . I would like to thank everybody for their enquiries . The car has now been sold .

Last edited by kobastal7953; 17th May 2016 at 15:01.. Reason: Personal details removd as per Club Rules.
kobastal7953 is offline   Reply With Quote