View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2017, 14:59   #2
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon240 View Post
I recently purchased a Mgzt-t v6 and having purchased the vehicle have spent sometime on this forum. Usually you purchase a vehicle and that's it but then you start looking at the forum if you are that way inclined. The first horror is the plenums -checked and yes they are blocked. I used some washer pipe and syphened it out and could not believe how much water came out. Next I checked the fan and yo and behold it did not go round so a gold resistor has been purchased. Next the handbrake -what hand brake you might ask -so I suppose that wil be a new compensator. SHannon tube whats that mine is just strands of wire? It's a 190 but seems to have hardly the go I was expecting so perhaps it's the VIS motors. I have had all the belts changed but the air box tube had so much oil in it it just poured out - without the forum all of this would have gone unnoticed- so thanks.
The "Welcome" forum is just to welcome new members, post all you car stuff in the "General" forum, gets more traffic Oh, & welcome
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote