View Single Post
Old 26th July 2016, 01:46   #19
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default Shipping

I am getting several requests on shipping and the units are sitting in the UPS Access points already , we have 43 shipments almost complete so I decied to post here in hopes most will see it but we will notify if a shipment is sitting without being collected for too long. .

Everyone gets notification from Parcel2go to the provided email addresses
regarding Domestic shipments

We use a Shop to Shop courier service available to us via UPS
It allows you to collect the shipment locally and you don't have to wait for or arrange for someone to be there when a courier arrives.
It also seems to be a more desirable service for most people with busy schedules !
If we have your mobile # , we enter it and they will text you when the shipment is available to collect , usually 2 or 3 days from posting. All emails are entered and emails are sent, please check spam if you didnt get yours.

Since we are responsible to get these to everyone, I have a horse in the race and this is the safest way.

- this prevents couriers from arbitrarily dropping parcels in unauthorized locations , like on steps and under cars or at unknown neighbours
- you don't have to be nor arrange for someone to be at home waiting for the courier to come. You can collect it at your convenience.
- fewer hands actually handle the parcel so less chance for loss or damage
- Proper ID is required to collect it so it will be handed over only to the designated receiver
- transit time is reduced. 2 to 3 day service
- signatures are required and recorded in all cases

Over the years we have lost about a dozen units , and in 4 years only one of these has gone astray.

If you did not get tracking, PLEASE do not post here, please PM or email me at [email protected].

Cheers and thank you
Sean (Aka RadioGuy)
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote