View Single Post
Old 21st May 2017, 13:13   #2
NOCTURNAL
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
We know Halfords always have a half price sale on they socket sets, but THIS SET HERE... is down to just £12.50, thats better than half price (save £37.50) was £50.00.

Click & Collect free, or pay £2.99 P&P.

Also sold on their ebay store HERE...

I also purchased the £150 half price set, so I got free delivery as I spent over £30.00.
That's a cracking set for £12.50, looks like they forgot to put the half price on the set back to normal price before the discount lol... it is very strange how they operate with their socket sets but if you're prepared to wait and stack say a 20% offer with the 50% on socket sets, for instance, they really do make first rate VFM as are decent quality that's for sure!

A Very Hot deal, seen the big set a bunch cheaper, but have it myself and its a very comprehensive and handy set! and for the record, if anyone happened to have a tool chest for their 200 pieces set the industrial tool chests to take the whole half case in a drawer, so just remove the hinge pin and Bobs your aunties husband rather than purchasing the 3 tray set for drawer installation. also, allows you to pop the Hinge-pins back in if you ever want to travel with the socket set.
NOCTURNAL is offline   Reply With Quote