Thread: My MG6 thread
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2016, 19:32   #62
Thomas
This is my second home

MG6 1.8T GT SE

I guessed it was time again for another update, car has been performing very very well, the Magnecor plug leads made a huge difference and was probably the best £30 I have spent on her so far.

Other than that I was playing about with a USB stick and put it in the slot on the 6 tonight, amazingly it brought the pictures up that were on the USB and automatically started a slideshow, you can even choose one and have it for the boot up screen!

The car has been great on fuel, it uses no oil and the coolant level never moves, it also has a low coolant sensor and an alarm when it detects a coolant level drop so if it were to ever drop a warning appears on the dash with "Coolant Low", it sounds a noise and an additional warning also appears, one other thing it has is that if the temperature were to rise above normal then the segments on the electronic coolant temperature display go red and also sound a noise when it gets to these points so its been quite well thought out.

im still loving the handling and ride and people compliment me on the car and say how unusual it is which helps to adds to the feel good feel, im looking forward to taking it to the Scottish All Rover Rally this weekend although I don't think it will generate much interest.