View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2018, 12:26   #10
RoverRick

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimuk View Post
hi sorry im new to this site,i have the ablve changer,a harmony,radio/tape but when i had the car it had wiring into the boot for a sony 10 cd changer,im used to the glovebox alpine so i brought 1,were would the wires for rge alpine be if any,and the sony,ive releced the board from under glovebox but cant see ive took radio out there are 2 little oblong connectors to put somthing into,but i cant find were to get a lead to go from the radio to the glovebox,ive looked on web,anyone help please,ive got a rover 75,w reg,thankyou,jim
Hello David, I've got all the bits to upgrade my harmony to a symphony and have traveled the forum for a few days now, I reckon I'm good to give the wire splicing a go to the standard BMW to iso adapter I bought for a fiver adding in steering wheel controls BUT in all the posts the advice is to connect the k bus from the blue plug into the k bus pin on the BMW connector pin 7 I think...adding in a cd player I only have tails from the blue plug and a harmony cd loom, with only one k bus coming out of the blue mini ISO and needing to splice into the BMW connector, how can I wire the k bus into the cd as well loom pls? One k bus wire but two locations to feed it too??!
Rick
RoverRick is offline   Reply With Quote