View Single Post
Old 13th September 2015, 14:14   #1
matoakwell
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon

Default 2001 75 cdt connoisseur se **WITHDRAWN**

My car is for sale.

It is a y reg white gold 75 Connie se cdt with 145k.

The car is up for spares or repair but it should be an easy fix for someone mechanically minded. The problem is that the egr pipe has completely sheared at the flexi section. I have a full pipe ready to replace and the get itself. The egr was blanked off but I kept the egr so everything that is needed to repair the car as far as I know comes with the sale.

The car has clean leather interior, heated front seats with memory on the drivers side. The crown alloys have 4 good tyres and the mot runs to June 2016 (no advisories). It had a full service earlier this year and benefits from the 160 remap.

I need an estate so the car was to be for sale soon anyway.

Car is in Barnsley, south Yorkshire and I ask that any questions are sent through pm.

I will try and upload some pictures.

The car now has the original egr back on it but it could do with cleaning as the car is slightly hesitant again (was like it before the egr was blanked). The price is now £600 ono. Surely it's worth that?

Regards

Mat

uploadfromtaptalk1442158332305.jpguploadfromtaptalk1442158354656.jpguploadfromtaptalk1442158380545.jpg

Last edited by Dragrad; 6th October 2015 at 23:29.. Reason: Consecutive posts - Use the edit ;-) Pricing details amended
matoakwell is offline   Reply With Quote