View Single Post
Old 20th January 2017, 06:56   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Out of the cars you ever owned, which was the most problematic in terms of cost and.

Hiya all last night I did topic of this http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=260437

This time this is other, Out of all the cars you ever owned, which was the motors that you regretted buying in the first place? Once that cost a lot too keep and parts hunting.

My dad and I have joined forces too put our cards on the table.

Starting things off with my dad's Range Rover Vogue 3.0L diesel.
He wanted other one again and saw the add for this one, my dad went too look at it and bought her for 4k, she looked good and my dad brought it back, how ever things didn't work out in the end, the 75/ZT was kept busy recurng parents after three break downs, in the end we found in the end that my dad had a bought.

LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That thing cost him a bomb, plus I did dump so many on the thing as well, only too find that the head was cracked and many parts failure as well.

Next was my dad amption too save a 2.0 16v probe which was a national disaster, my dad bought it knowing full that it wasn't running propyl, how ever in my younger days dad was more then confident too do automotive repairs, long story short it was a real pig so my dad sold it too a female biker covered in tattoos I remember nice girl too, that quickly changed when my dad got letters in the post that saying he was speeding in Manchester doing over 50 in 30mph.
Soon the nice women was called all sorts of names, mainly from me.

Next is my motor the Ford Mondeo Mk3 2.0 diesel, this was going to be my long range cruiser and me being a ford fan well it had too be a Ford didn't, oh wish I never bought this beep beep beep a load of beep beep, yeah that's how much I hated the thing after it cost me over 1500 to try and save the thing.
In the end the engine was dead and gave up on it and it went too the scrap yard best derision I made watching that thing get destroyed.

It was thanks too this destruction that my 75/ZT came into my life and that's been a hard jouney in its self as most of you will know, but still she lives on.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote