View Single Post
Old 5th June 2017, 18:21   #20
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Greg View Post
Question was are BT worst company. Absolutely not. By far and away the worst set up for customer service etc has to be Scottish Power. They have been propping up the customer service satisfaction surveys for yonks. From personal and other family members experience they are simply the pits. I would of course give the details but I'd have to have the day off work to detail them. My suggestion though for any bad service situations - get the Chief Executives email address and mail them . This site is brilliant to track them down:

http://www.ceoemail.com/

I've used it with BT and boy did that get things moving, CEO's do not like direct customer contact and they get off their butts pretty quick when they get one. Scottish Power are in a different league though as they simply ignore them. However I found that repeatedly bombarding the entire Board of Directors did get a result. I was paid some £300 in compensation through their sheer and utter incompetance.

Moral - go straight to the top if you don't get satisfaction

lol Iain Livingstone one of BT's previous CEO'S did not like staff contacting him and was quite off with one of them.
I emailed Gavin Patterson over the weekend and I wait a reply.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote