View Single Post
Old 13th May 2017, 11:56   #25
JORDING

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1too View Post
Hi Colin,

We know that other colours passed down the production line mixed in with the Wedgwood blue 'dealer launch' cars. These might therefore be referred to as 'launch' cars because they were produced in early 1999 in readiness for that event, but they are not the same as the batch of Wedgwood blue 'dealer launch' cars which all left the factory with the same enhanced Connoisseur specification and the same interior.

Simon
So this car is a dealer factory order with a high spec and pretty early Connie SE. I'm just happy to have give an early car a new lease of life and now I have the springs sorted I'm very impressed, also owning a modem BMW I'm very impressed with the way the car handles, I was thinking it would be like a barge but it's very planted and composed and once you get the KV6 over 30000rpm it really goes well. I bought the car because of the massive spec and I'm a sucker for the personal line interiors, my favourite is the aubergine but I'll settle for Neptune! The options missing are H/K sound but I'm impressed with the standard alpine, it doesn't have power folds or auto wipers but does have the dimming rear view mirror.
JORDING is offline   Reply With Quote