View Single Post
Old 7th February 2017, 12:28   #4
Rsnail
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Well, Rev, I didn't buy any accesories for it, just the obd reader, I don't need no dab receiver because I connect it to my internet and I can listen to every single radio that I want, reverse camera also not a thing that I would need, tv also not because it makes no sense for me watching tv while driving lol or in a car, so yeah for the things that I wanted it for it is relatively cheap.
And mystabe, of couse, if you think of it like that yeah, actually every other activity that doesn't have to do with driving is hard or actually even dangerous to do while driving, but I think this one is fair enough because all the buttons that you would need to use while driving plus you have the steering wheel buttons so you won't have to mess around with it while driving, now it only comes to what you wa nt to do with it. For me, it is just that it looks good, does and has all that I want it to have, and it brings a sensation of modern to the car But regardin my question, I would be more intersted in the functionality and software and quality of the product, if anyone knows some issues with it or bugs or whatever, anything would be of help
Rsnail is offline   Reply With Quote