View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2008, 09:28   #1
yp53
Loves to post

ex- Rover 75 CDTi Tourer

Default FS: New Webasto Telestart T100 HTM

Hi All

Another of those projects that just isn't going to happen.....

....So I have for sale brand new boxed items that convert your normal diesel auxiliary fuel burning heater to a full blow remote controlled / timed diesel parking heater.

With those cold winter nights (& days!) not too far away perhaps now is the right time to consider this upgrade. It isn't too difficult - routing a few wires around the cabin, undoing a few screws, and running (if I understand correctly) 4 wires to the fuel burning heater (just in front of the battery).

The Telestart T100 HTM kit comprises a control box, remote control handset (from which you can set your desired departure time and cabin temp), receiver aerial and wiring loom.

Also included is the 1533 timer which would sit in the armrest cubby box and allows local control and timing of the heater as well. This plugs directly into the HTM100 loom.

More details at www.parkingheater.com

£275 inc p&p should do it. Paypal +4% unless it is a bank or balance funded personal payment (which don't attract fees apparently).

Please don't worry about me freezing my n**s off this winter - yp53 already has the basic T80 kit fitted :lol:

cheers

simon

Last edited by yp53; 13th October 2008 at 14:28..