View Single Post
Old 26th March 2024, 14:19   #24
Sonestarick
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon

Thumbs up

Hi again Simon and interested parties,
OK on the road again for approx' I week, top end rebuilt, replaced all required parts etc etc and all looking good. A couple of long trips planned and various visits into surrounding counties so will be putting some miles on the clock within next few months and so looking forward to it. Russell (Walsh)/ MGRover Solutions doing the business and I am soaking up any advice given along the way.

So after some considerable time deciding which way to proceed ie, do I spend K10/15 plus ? to get a decent vehicle to replace the '75 and the level of comfort etc or spend on the '75 a vehicle I have known for 10 years and I am familiar with or do I spend on the '75 and bring it up to a level that I will be happy with in the knowledge that after sorting out brakes, suspension, steering rack and other mechanicals and any upgrades then attend to the body issues such as replacing all the sills etc etc then have the inside leather etc professionally taken care of then complete the exterior with a respray and detailing so then at that stage I should be content with a really good '75 at last which will see me out !
So thanks again Simon and all who have followed this exercise and enjoy the coming summer months which allow us all to get out and about and enjoy our cars after all what is life about ? Happy motoring-
Cheers Rick'
Sonestarick is offline   Reply With Quote