View Single Post
Old 27th October 2009, 15:27   #43
moonstoneboy
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDT Tourer - naturally in Moonstone Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by picky747 View Post
All the inards are generic bought in jobbies in these chinese clones so they're all much the same no matter which brand you buy (sunplus dvd chip,Wince 5)However because of this they are hackable and the company I am dealing with have been very helpful and are this afternoon changing the logo from MG to a Rover/MG one as below.They didn't have to do this but they want to help as much as they can and have even said they will try and get me the dvd firmware file which will allow you to change the user interface to a rover themed one.Also they would not send one out until I had confirmed all the dimensions to make sure that the unit would fit,if they were a fly by night company they would have just took my money with no faffing about but they have been extremely professional and have replied to emails within the hour.Just hope now that customs are too busy with other things when it comes through.
Well done Graham

I wonder if you would, on behalf of others who are interested, well me, if you can negotiate a members deal for the rest of us and also a package deal including the digital TV tuner and rear camera.

Congrats to those who have modified the BMW fascias but one for the actual car will be much better.

Paul
moonstoneboy is offline   Reply With Quote