View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2017, 16:42   #5
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

I have a Snooper S2..I've had it a good few years and it has worked flawlessly( nearly).It comes in very handy whilst travelling on unfimiliar roads..The radar/ laser feature has gone off a few times where a traffic cop was pointing his speed gun at me. It also went off once ,and when i slowed right down ,the car behind flew past me of which i realised was an unmarked police car. I don't use it to purely to evade the law.Its there as a visual and audible aid to alert me of any speed cameras that i might of not noticed ( road signs ect ) that are in the immediate area. The fixed speed camera's are all stored on its data base and are tracked via the GPS in snooper..Come to think of it the only problems I've had with it was when i installed my dash cam. For some strange reason the snooper wouldn't lock onto any satellites and get a fix with the dash cam switched on.