View Single Post
Old 21st December 2023, 10:12   #16
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

The bad news is the heating has broken down again, but I have hot water.

The New Life lady, Gail, came in last night through the front, so at least I know the key works. Although the lady that came this morning, Maureen, couldn’t get the door unlocked and rang the door bell. Luckily Karen was here and told the lady to go round to the back door.

Had my dinner last night after Gail left and I managed to wash up and put everything away, well happy with that achievement.
Watched some telly last night till about 8pm and went to sleep. Got up a midnight for a wee and noticed that the boiler had stopped, might be up to temperature so I ignored it. Back to sleep, had to get up again for another wee at 05.15 and it was decidedly chilly. I looked at the temperature on the remote and the screen was blank. Nothing I can do. So had my wee and back to bed where it is warm.

I have another heating company coming out this afternoon, friends of Karen, who are going to have a look at the boiler.
Allen n Val are going to get me a few more shopping bits and see if they get me some more PJ’s as I only have 2 pairs.

But we do have some brilliant news. My diabetes is in remission. The results were top of the score sheet.. I can cut down by tablets to ONE, but only after me ankle heals. Happy with that.

The sun is out. Hope the day just gets better.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote