Thread: Russian's Rover
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2012, 05:38   #22
Rover-SPB

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by savi18 View Post
welcome to the club,like the color of the Rover, all the best. Derek from New Zealand
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerhound View Post
Добро пожаловать!

Xоро́ший автомоби́ль!

(Sorry, I don't speak Russian - that was the product of about five minutes' work with dictionaries and it's probably still wrong.)
No, you do nothing wrong, everything is absolutely correct in grammar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin_NI View Post
A massive welcome to you, and you should be very proud of how good your english is!!
Thank you! But the French I know better because I can more freely speak it without the help of a dictionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbler. View Post
Welcome to the club Paul sir, some fine pictures of your outstanding Rover 75, a genuine classic car and a beautiful example. Last year `we' had the pleasure of accommodating a party of 25 young scouts, (male and female) from St. Petersburgh as part of my duties on one of my many committees; they were great ambassadors and behaved in an exemplary manner. Good luck with your 75 and you will find many items here extremely useful. Mike.
Thank you, Mike! I will continue to bring the car in perfect condition. And I would like to someday visit the British Rover Club meeting. It remains only to earn money

From the latest news I can report that a week ago I replaced the clutch master cylinder, installed by BMW. Also changed the oil in the gearbox. Today I'll go fill the air conditioner.
By the way, found the third in our town Rover facelift in colors Damson Red.

And the picture of my car after washing. The snow is gone, and the mud dried
Rover-SPB is offline   Reply With Quote