View Single Post
Old 1st April 2017, 16:03   #9
mystabe
Posted a thing or two

Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
Likewise Dave. It was really nice to meet you and Anne.

I have just got back from Liverpool in an Enterprise Car Rental's Megane 1.5dci. Quite a nice car to drive.

I hope Anne enjoys the 45 and it will be interesting to know how she feels about it in 2-3 months time.
She's been out in it all day today so I will find out soon what she thinks....... she did phone me up about half an hour ago and the car wasn't mentioned so that's a good sign I actually drove it a bit yesterday afternoon to do a few errands and it was great, I wouldn't swap my 75 for one but they are very decent cars for 'getting about in' for very little money/cost. I'm more than happy with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoroRover View Post
One of the beauties of this site is you can get genuine bargains from genuine people, having all the stress of big risks out there from con merchants is a huge plus. Long may it continue !! Well done to both parties.
I know, I hate buying 2nd hand cars anyway but I hate with a passion buying cheap 2nd hand cars for other people from anywhere/one I don't know anything about. You are entering a world of tarted up wrecks sold by people who don't give a monkey's and when it breaks it's my fault
mystabe is offline   Reply With Quote