View Single Post
Old 28th March 2012, 08:14   #3
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_G View Post
My 75 currently has the orignal harmony head unit installed. I was thinking of upgrading this as the first major mod since getting it, and was getting all excited about dvd players etc, how much do these things cost and a rough price on fitting? I dont have a clue and i dont know how easy it is to change it to a more modern head unit

DO i go for one of these fancy sat nav dvd thingys or just a dvd thingy and does it cost much more for these headrest monitors etc??

I look forward to the ICE experts advice!
If you need to use satnav often and don't like the messing about with untidy loose wires to get it going, then the DD is definately the way to go. You then get integrated the CD +DVD + MP3 + Ipod interface + radio + if you want to pay a bit extra the TV and the reversing camera.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote