View Single Post
Old 24th April 2011, 19:49   #7
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

Well my mammy kindly bunged me a few quid so I went to KS today & I tell you what a lovely day I've had I picked my mate up at his country retreat in Weardale & off we went. We arrived in Brough at about 10.20 & wandered round the exhibits & I bumped into some old faces & had a catch up & even found Fred & his mate who decided to come after all. We then drove to Kirkby Stephen East Station & found a place to hide the car & checked out the exhibits up there then popped into the Crogglin Castle for a quick pint & a bag of crisps After that we hopped on a bus (Leyland Atlantean IIRC) & went down into the town centre to check out the exhibits in the market place, the auction mart & the Co-Op car park. Next it was all aboard an AEC Regal & back along to Brough for another scout round & then onto a 50's Leyland Titan for a trip back to KS where we collected the car & headed off back to Weardale to drop my mate off. The weather has been superb & the atmosphere there today was fantastic & I just feel great
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote