Thread: Yes!!!!
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2017, 21:50   #16
Stevie25
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDave19672 View Post
I just want my country back. If things are tough for a while then so-be-it. But I've hated every single moment of being told what we can and what we can't do by Belgium and it's buddies.
It's time to be British and proud again.
Take heart from 2 of the richest countries in Europe that aren't in the EU...Norway and Switzerland. It never did them any harm, in fact Switzerland managed to negotiate some awesome deals with the EU.
Maybe it's just me but I really don't understand or get this 'I just want my country back' - Europe didn't impose the income tax and NI rates on me, I pay rates, had a mortgage, took holidays where I wanted, choose my broadband provider, choose sky TV then give them up, sent my kids to the school I decided, supported them in their choice of Uni, purchased my Car - a Rover 75 to drive, bought the TV of my choice, and the furniture I purchased. Where I wanted to live, the house I bought.
Normal day to day living for most of us - don't ever remember Europe telling me what to do or choose.
Maybe someone can explain how these things were dictated by the EU Without me knowing??
Stevie25 is offline   Reply With Quote