View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2018, 09:10   #1
Canonite
This is my second home

BMW 330d Tourer, MG ZT 180 SE XPG, VW Polo 6R 1.2 TDI Bluemotion

Thumbs up Royal Photographic Society

It’s been a while since I posted in here, given to the magnitude of my current projects. It’s been over 15yrs since I first picked up a camera, a Nikon F70 and 50mm f2.8 no doubt and the film days were a steep learning curve, with each click of the shutter costing about 40p to process into some artefact you could hold and feel.
I joined the local camera club in my hometown and after my trigger happy fingers began producing results I also joined the Royal Photographic Society.
I guess we all share our images to receive some feedback, praise and critique or simply to create something that gives a personal insight how an individual views the world.
It has been one of my goals since turning pro to gain industry recognised standards, and in October I submitted a panel of 10 images to the Society and I am pleased to have been successful, and now have a Licentiate membership and an LRPS distinction. The LRPS is achievable for most competent photographers, my next challenge is to take it to the next level and achieve the ARPS distinction.

See below a few of the images I submitted:
Grasshopper

Red Tailed Bumble Bee

Burnet Moth Caterpillar

Burnet Moth

Wolf Spider

Fruit Fly

Common Darter

Last edited by Canonite; 22nd November 2018 at 09:49..
Canonite is offline   Reply With Quote