View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2016, 01:11   #5
Matt NZ

MG ZT 180

The new owner of Wolverton certainly seems like a good bloke. Got my cam belts done there last year and I was very happy with the service and price. But if you're after another opinion then I would say Walbrans would be your best bet. I will probably go there in future because of the T4, and he has helped me out in the past with an MGB I used to have

We bought our ZT from Roverland and initially had it serviced there, so I used to go to them out of habit even though their prices were steep. But then about 2-3 years ago Roverland wanted $1600 for a new fan when mine went, I figured that was just taking the Michael and ended up getting one sent by Jules for less than $400!! Then I went to Archibald and Shorter / Roverland (as they were then) with our Freelander2 and got charged $1300 for wipers, a WOF, and for labour to fix a problem they didn't fix! (ended up being a dodgey crank position sensor which I identified myself after a bit of time at Google university). I personally haven't had a great run with Roverland so I wouldn't recommend them (especially on price).
Matt NZ is offline   Reply With Quote