View Single Post
Old 19th March 2017, 07:45   #3
meterman66
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Conny SE Starlight Silver

Default dvd screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
You need to have a play around on the setup screen. There is an option that disables video on the move but can't recall exactly what it's called. If the unit doesn't have a connection to the hand brake, this option will disable DVD play back at all times. Disabling the option should see you right.

Regarding the sat nav, it could just be the path to the navigation programme is missing, although in that case I would expect an error message. A plain blue screen sounds more like a fault,though it may be worth disconnecting all power for a short while to see if this clears it. Obviously, the sat nav won't actually work without a gps antenna, but presumably you want to make sure it's not broken before spending more money.

Probably worth having a chat with Coolcat if you can't resolve the sat nav with a power re-set - there is very little that he doesn't know about these units.

Hope this helps,

Cliff
Hi thanks for the info.
I found the screen and managed to disable the brake option dvd now playing many thnx.

I will contact coolcat re gps as yes I want to know it works before spending money on antena.

Regards

Col
meterman66 is offline   Reply With Quote