Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th January 2023, 19:42   #1
skyhigh102

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Rover 75 Connoisseur SE spares or repair £350

* NOW SOLD* I have for sale my Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDTI, failed MOT on inner sills, I had the outer sills done last year, but don't have the money to repair it just now. If I had a drive or garage it would not be getting sold.
Engine is totally reliable, no smoke and has always passed emissions on MOT, the car drives perfectly with nice smooth automatic gearbox, It is copperleaf red with sandstone beige leather interior, also has the Xenon pack.
Milage is 117,942 it was registered 17 December 2003. The taxation class is Disabled, so if it was repaired it would need to be taxed at a post office to change it back to Diesel car.
I live in Newcastle upon Tyne and asking for £350 ovno.
It's a lot of car for little money, and would be a easy fix for someone who has welding facilities.
Drivers seat has had a repair done to the leather, but all electrics work on both seats including heaters. Hand brake not very good, had new shoes and discs and pads fitted a few years ago, but the car has not been used much for the past two years. Due to my disability I am unable to keep up with maintenance now. *NOW SOLD*

Last edited by skyhigh102; 19th January 2023 at 20:01..
skyhigh102 is offline   Reply With Quote