Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th July 2011, 18:42   #1
uk_dave&gill
This is my second home

Default Walnut effect (plastic) dash - complete

Hi folks

As I have just switched to real wood (mmmmmmm) I now have a surplus to requirements wood effect dash

This is in perfect condition (no cracks, scratches etc) and has a fully functioning clock. The only thing that is an issue is that one of the vents needs replacing as I pushed the phone holder on too eagerly once! Even this is only one vane...

It is from an '03 car and comes with the proper metal back, not the later, flimsy "laminate" only design

Shall we say £15 collected? Happy to post if anyone wants to pay whatever this costs

Would make an ideal project for a respray or just good as replacement for a damaged one
Old 12th July 2011, 18:10   #2
tvpcop
Loves to post

MG ZT CDTI 135+

Hello mate, whereabouts are you in lincolnshire? May well take this off your hands for a little project

Thanks
Graham
MG ZT CDTI+ 135 Drivers Intel pack, spec: full heated leather, parking sensors, auto dip mirror, traffic master, xenons, harmon kardon system, kenwood mp3, bluetooth, refurbed gridspokes, Decat Longlife Stainless exhaust, 190 brake conversion, Synergy2 + Pierburg, intake mod, FK-452's, Jules gold resistor

To-do, Leon splitter, have drivers seat re-upholstered to repair rip.............the list never ends!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tvpcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2011, 18:21   #3
uk_dave&gill
This is my second home

We're in Sleaford, about 15 miles South of Lincoln (or more pertinently I guess, around 75 miles from you!)