Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th August 2014, 13:25   #1
coab
This is my second home

2007 57 GOLF GTi EDITION 30 DSG

Thanked 1,452 Times in 852 Posts
Default DEPOSIT TAKEN!! MG ZT 180 Sports Auto 2005 41k

Im testing the water for interest on my recent ZT. I previously had 3 ZT 190s and bought this as its done only 41k miles from new. I cant get used to the auto to be honest after the manual 190s so I thinking of selling her. Im in no desperate hurry but thought I would guage what interest is out there.
Heres the spec:
Built in 2005 only 13 more ZT 180s were ever made after this car,
Hi line sat nav
Head and pillar air bags
cruise control
electric rear blind
Drivers intelligence pack
Xenons and heated washers
Auto wipers and auto dim rear view mirror
parking sensors
IPK
Drivers grab handle
illuminated sunvisors
Alcantara seats ( a little wear on the side bolster nothing major but the full wiring harness is fitted in this car so ideal for electric heated upgrade!)
5 Apex alloys 4 refurbished very recently.
in the last 6 weeks the following has been done with no expense spared to bring her up to scratch:

3 new belts waterpump and tensioner (Dayco and Conti waterpump etc with metal impellor)
Genuine MG Rover thermostat
Jules resister
Full coolant flush and red anti freeze
New(genuine MG Rover) plugs
Shell Helix oil and filter
Air filter
ZT 190 air box
Replacement sat nav and radio units in boot
New rear light seals
Fitted electric rear blind
New decals all round plus 180 wing decals
re furbished alloys and painted callipers
new battery
new inlet (used but perfect)
refurbished vis motors
New chrome and leather quto gear knob
Fitted illuminated sunvisors
Auto dim mirror
Sprayed grill black satin
New Klarius exhaust (clam type £93!) fitted this weekend.
Stainless steel slam panel bolts and washers.
Condition is excellent as with all 9 year old cars has the odd mark to be expected but nothing major etc. It has 4 Continenetal tyres and a Michelin pilot sport.
Car has never been smoked in, I have 2 keys and all booklets inc sat nav folder etc and a locking key. Comprehensive history comes with the car plus all receipts for the parts fitted etc.
First owner was MG Rover and the old chap had her from 3 000 miles. I haven't received the log book in my name yet but I do have the old type within all my paperwork so it might be still just the 2 owners registered worst case scenario it will come with 2 previous plus me.
Ive spent a fortune on her, I doubt I will get all of my money back but its not about profit I just couldn't bear to see this car ripped apart at some breakers yard. I doubt you will get the chance to own such a low miles example in the future.
The only job that needs doing is the a/c needs re gassing and as Im a picky ****** I have dusted over the front bumper and its looks alot better but to get he car near perfect it could do with a professional job but again the price would change.
Mot 06/2015 Taxed until 12/2014
All the major jobs have been done and Im just putting the feelers out before I go the whole hog and get her valeted etc and put her up for sale nationally. Thanks for looking Sean.
Im really looking for £2495 as a forum price before it goes on Autotrader at £2650 I think the price is more than reasonable with the miles and the huge amount of work I have undertaken.
I am interested in a sensible miles MG ZT 190 SE MK2 in any colour other than silver or black so if you have one give me a shout!

Last edited by coab; 13th August 2014 at 20:33.. Reason: Spelling mistakes and editing