Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th March 2017, 07:32   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool I never really wanted a Yellow ZT..............

................................but 7 years ago today I bought "The Flying Banana". I was after a Pearl Black ZTT CDTi. But the owner, who had had the car 3 years was unable to give me any service history, but the next advert along there was this Yellow ZT. No! No! Well I maybe I'll go and have a look. And as soon as I saw her, well, my mind was made up.

We've had our ups and down's but we are still together, she has dragged my wallet through the bad times but she has also put a great BIG Smile on my face.
We've been on the telly, had a magazine article done, been a wedding car twice, been invited to attend shows and had countless photo's taken plus we have only ever ridden on the back of 3 recovery trucks. 2 for HGF & 1 for the petrol pump failure.

She has seen her 3 sisters come and go, "Blue Thunder", "Baby Flying Banana" & "Redfive". They have all gone to loving homes and are all still around. Her 4th sister is still living with us, "Pooky Bear", and will remain for a few more months.

So here's to the next 7 years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (20.5 KB, 43 views)

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote