Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 29th July 2010, 13:05   #121
ceedy
This is my second home

All Trophy Blue ,ZT260#50 , ZT CDTI Auto, ZR105+ and 1.8T Firefrost spoiling the Set .

Thanked 1,214 Times in 768 Posts

Well even though my unit is slight kaput at the moment.
the TV bit is till going!!

With a Capase type aerial I can a better signal than the supplied one..

Still not perfect as our local signal is not good ... but definately better.

But I don't think we should expect a perfect picture if you are in an area where the signal is poor!
Wifey's Zr105, MY CDTI & 260 #50 and
Number One sons 1.8T in Firefrost
When I were a lad
Zero to 142 in 10.25 secs at the Pod on my Blown Norton.
210 Kart Champ in 70's

Last edited by ceedy; 29th July 2010 at 13:09..
ceedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2010, 14:05   #122
tazman3
Posted a thing or two

Mercedes C200

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedy View Post
Well even though my unit is slight kaput at the moment.
the TV bit is till going!!

With a Capase type aerial I can a better signal than the supplied one..

Still not perfect as our local signal is not good ... but definately better.

But I don't think we should expect a perfect picture if you are in an area where the signal is poor!
Anyone got a link to these Aerials i installed my erising 907d yesterday everything working great however only 25% signal strength with the tiny supplied aerial..

Martin
tazman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2010, 14:09   #123
tony_fry
I really should get out more.......

BMW I3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazman3 View Post
Anyone got a link to these Aerials i installed my erising 907d yesterday everything working great however only 25% signal strength with the tiny supplied aerial..

Martin
Capase = Capase21 a member of the fourm

Membership No 135
tony_fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2010, 14:29   #124
ceedy
This is my second home

All Trophy Blue ,ZT260#50 , ZT CDTI Auto, ZR105+ and 1.8T Firefrost spoiling the Set .

Thanked 1,214 Times in 768 Posts

Although Erising themselves do one as well .. with FM lead built not thats of much use to us ..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180527089686
Wifey's Zr105, MY CDTI & 260 #50 and
Number One sons 1.8T in Firefrost
When I were a lad
Zero to 142 in 10.25 secs at the Pod on my Blown Norton.
210 Kart Champ in 70's

Last edited by ceedy; 29th July 2010 at 14:43..
ceedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2010, 20:25   #125
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

2012 Honda Oddessay and 1996 Ford Ranger Truck (Splash)

This was the unit that Radioguy sent to me but it doesn't work. Click Me. I also bought an additional one of those aerials above but still doesn't work. I have given up on it. I have now bought another DVB-T box and waisted a lot of money on these units from Sean.

Hopefully the new one will work.

Edd
Old 29th July 2010, 20:33   #126
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Edd View Post
This was the unit that Radioguy sent to me but it doesn't work. Click Me. I also bought an additional one of those aerials above but still doesn't work. I have given up on it. I have now bought another DVB-T box and waisted a lot of money on these units from Sean.

Hopefully the new one will work.

Edd
Edd,
After you get the other one, We can send the one you have to someone, I have sent out about 50-75 of these and they are all working, At least as far as I know. I Will refund you
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 19:13   #127
tazman3
Posted a thing or two

Mercedes C200

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fry View Post
Capase = Capase21 a member of the fourm
Cheers Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedy View Post
Although Erising themselves do one as well .. with FM lead built not thats of much use to us ..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180527089686
I reckon i might buy this one as the supplied aerial is pants..

Martin
tazman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2010, 15:11   #128
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default update re DAB Radio

Hi All

Well, I have been proven WRONG. But in a good way. Tony_Fry today installed a unit with the DVB-T (freeview) receiver and informs me that the DAB radio works well also with it. I previously had said it would not work. Today he informed me that when they tested with the TV/RADIO button on the remote they received lots of DAB Channels. He cautioned me also that this will be signal dependent. So I guess that if you are currently receiving strong DAB Signals then the DVB-T receiver will access them as well !

Thanks a Million Tony, You are worth your weight in gold !
Old 31st July 2010, 15:18   #129
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default Re Tony Frys SD Cards

Many of you have sung the praises of Tony's SD Cards with the Nav Program and the POI's and Speed Cams with the most updated maps. Today Tony and I spoke and we both felt that it would be a good idea to provide HIS maps and his POI's etc directly from the factory. For those that are interested of course.

Currently the 4 GB SD Cards are about 12£ including postage and 18£ including postage for the 8 GB Cards.

We will be offering them for 10£ and 15£ respectively which is a savings for you, easier for Tony and allows me to add the features to my offerings.

So in the interests of all involved, we can now offer these cards to be shipped with any new units ordered. If you are ordering for an existing unit, best to contact Tony directly.

For those of you with booked orders, I will place it on the website in a manner that you can pay the additional to have it included with your units.

Thanks again Tony !
Old 31st July 2010, 15:53   #130
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

2012 Honda Oddessay and 1996 Ford Ranger Truck (Splash)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
Edd,
After you get the other one, We can send the one you have to someone, I have sent out about 50-75 of these and they are all working, At least as far as I know. I Will refund you

Well the other one arrived this morning and I fitted it... Nada no signal. So I connected it to the aerial on the roof of my house and got all the channels. So I tried the unit from Radioguy and it also got some signals. but not as many.

I have tried about 4 different car aerials and driving around and nada. So it looks like it is an aerial issue. I don't understand it cos I live on the top of a hill overlooking the town with line of sight to the mast and have no problems getting all the channels with a dodgy house aerial.

Someone on here called Capese or something is selling aerials that most say are working fine. Perhaps Radioguy should get a contract with him to supply them. So I will try one of his next. Starting to get expensive with these ****** things. I really want it for the digital radio channels.

Anyone want to buy a good working DVT-B box without an aerial?

I am still having issues getting the steering wheel paddles working. It tells me to enter 168 but doesn't tell me where to enter it. The manual says press the Aux in the system setup but I'll be blow-ed if I can find where Aux is located. I found one section in the "Other" tab but every time I try to do anything in there I get Invalid Password messages.

I must say I am impressed with the Radio sound and the DVD and CD music. The Blue tooth phone is brilliant and I have had no problems with the reversing camera. Just this ****** TV signal thingy-me-bob. The SatNav is okay although I am still learning how iGo8 works after TomTom. I eventually found where I could turn the sound down without it blaring my ears off every time I started her up. The neighbors were beginning to get fed up. Why do they set it so loud at the manufacturers? They must all be deaf or something.

Becoming a pain in the butt.

Edd