Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th February 2016, 17:34   #31
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Hi Phil.
Brilliant news, take it easy and enjoy your drive.
Julien.
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2016, 17:36   #32
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

Hi Phil.
Brilliant news, take it easy and enjoy your drive.
Julien.
Thank you Julien and Dawn, you really are very kind. I will do my best
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2016, 21:38   #33
Phil63
Posted a thing or two

04 75 tourer cdt auto. Two tone grey. X-Power over Tempest. 04 75 V8 Chatsworth Bronze..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Hello Phil, we are driving to Devizes tomorrow, but will be stopping over at a country pub in a village called Giddeahall. My longest drive since getting back again behind the wheel last week. If the driving works out okay, hopefully we will be able to make it to the New Inn for the 21st. TBC
Glad you're back driving Phil. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you on the 21st.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Phil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 10:04   #34
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil63 View Post
Glad you're back driving Phil. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you on the 21st.
Thank you Phil. Please pass on our very best to Angie. The sun is shining and driving conditions look favourable today
Old 14th February 2016, 10:39   #35
harrisop48
Passed Away

Rover 75 Tourer Club CDTi 2.0 2002 Royal Blue Paint JFM Trim LBB

Thanked 1,043 Times in 364 Posts

Hi Phil,

Hope your drive goes well today. We have 16 for Lunch next Sunday with 14 cars. Shiner is advising Tim tomorrow of the numbers. Would be great to see you and Jessica there before you escape to sunnier climes. You never know, your possible presence may persuade Alanjay to join us.

Peter.
harrisop48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 22:55   #36
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisop48 View Post
Hi Phil,

Hope your drive goes well today. We have 16 for Lunch next Sunday with 14 cars. Shiner is advising Tim tomorrow of the numbers. Would be great to see you and Jessica there before you escape to sunnier climes. You never know, your possible presence may persuade Alanjay to join us.

Peter.
Peter, Happy Valentines!

Don't worry too much about Alanjay. He is not the type to throw in the towel over a few words or a difference of opinion. In fact his brand of humour is something we are getting to know. He will most likely say that he is pulling the leg

Alanjay's Moonstone

http://youtu.be/S8UqnhM-0Xw

We had a great drive today, except at Newbury, I remembered leaving my wallet behind - a pain, as I had to drive back to London to pick it up adding 100 miles unwelcomed...lol

Driver, passenger and LJW proved to be up to the task

If we are able to join the meet next Sunday, I doubt we shall be eating

Philip & Jessica x

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 16th February 2016 at 12:00.. Reason: Moonstone teaser added
Old 16th February 2016, 22:04   #37
Bolin
This is my second home

Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE 4dr manual Wedgewood Blue 2 04-05/06/2001

I will be attending on Sunday, will probably arrive a bit later, say after half 12 (not eating). Will be good to catch up with folks
"...the new Rover 75, which is a fabulous car......I think it looks fabulous....It's like sitting in a Rolls Royce......For me, this is the star of the show.....it looks so good" - J. Clarkson, motoring journalist on the launch of the Rover 75 in 1998.
Bolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2016, 22:07   #38
elefsis
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTi Club SE Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisop48 View Post
Hi Phil,

Peter.
Peter. I have been informed this evening that Christine will not be attending the meet, so one less for dinner.
Old 16th February 2016, 22:52   #39
alanjay
Passed Away

Rover 75 Connie Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Peter, Happy Valentines!

Don't worry too much about Alanjay. He is not the type to throw in the towel over a few words or a difference of opinion. In fact his brand of humour is something we are getting to know. He will most likely say that he is pulling the leg

Alanjay's Moonstone

http://youtu.be/S8UqnhM-0Xw

We had a great drive today, except at Newbury, I remembered leaving my wallet behind - a pain, as I had to drive back to London to pick it up adding 100 miles unwelcomed...lol

Driver, passenger and LJW proved to be up to the task

If we are able to join the meet next Sunday, I doubt we shall be eating

Philip & Jessica x
Glad to see someone understands me, actually it's not my humour that's behind my decision on this occasion, just the fact that there is the possibility someone with diametrically opposed views on the running the club, might attend.

Knowing me better than anyone else knows me, I know I would not be able to suppress my verbal wrath if I encounter that person. So better for me not to attend, rather than risk causing an upset that might cause yet another change of venue.

Thought I made it clear in my original post but will clarify, I have great respect and admiration for all regular attendees at our meets, so I have no intention of permanently depriving myself of their company.

P.S. I know a lot of Moonstone Connie's fans will be upset she's not at Heckfield but she will be at Woof's meet the following Sunday, representing The Moonstone Owners Club.
alanjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2016, 23:53   #40
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjay View Post
Glad to see someone understands me, actually it's not my humour that's behind my decision on this occasion, just the fact that there is the possibility someone with diametrically opposed views on the running the club, might attend.

Knowing me better than anyone else knows me, I know I would not be able to suppress my verbal wrath if I encounter that person. So better for me not to attend, rather than risk causing an upset that might cause yet another change of venue.

Thought I made it clear in my original post but will clarify, I have great respect and admiration for all regular attendees at our meets, so I have no intention of permanently depriving myself of their company.

P.S. I know a lot of Moonstone Connie's fans will be upset she's not at Heckfield but she will be at Woof's meet the following Sunday, representing The Moonstone Owners Club.
It's always good to hear from you Alan and thank you for explaining everything, so well put. Catch up with you another time, take care of you ...Phil