Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th April 2012, 14:23   #41
italianstallion
Loves to post

Currently - Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankie1rtr View Post
Well if every club member is as lovely as Fraser, you should be very proud. I have now taken ownership of this beautiful motor " That he USE to own" when I pulled into the street I knew it was mine as soon as I saw it, and very respectfully, for all the people who thought about buying it.... well you really and truly lost out. I have now got to find some Rover mats in light tan to match the upholstery, Fraser. It was a pleasure dealing with you, and I feel as though I left more as friends rather than just a customer, its lovely to own a 75 Conny again. 150% wonderful and trusted seller.

Cheers
John
Thanks for your very kind words John, it was really nice meeting you and your wife. Likewise I'm very glad to have made your acquaintance and indeed we will remain friends (well unless the car falls apart tomorrow, it might if 190SETouring has anything to to with it ). Sorry that was a shameless pop and I've held back the urge until now.

If I may say, John really knows his stuff when it comes to cars, he went over everything in meticulous detail, even the orange overalls came out, thought the RAC had shown up for a moment

Glad to hear she pulls like a train, I know thats what you needed and I think the caravan will be very happy. If even more torque is required consider an EGR Bypass to complement the Synergy.

Well all the best for now and enjoy your new toy

Last edited by italianstallion; 14th April 2012 at 19:17..
italianstallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2012, 23:20   #42
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankie1rtr View Post
Wwhen I pulled into the street I knew it was mine as soon as I saw it
That's what I'm waiting for. I've always ignored my gut feeling when it comes to buying cars and tried to justify my buys with logic. It's never worked. I'm relying on my intuition this time. I'll know my car when I see it

Enjoy YOUR car xxx
Old 15th April 2012, 07:51   #43
tankie1rtr
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connie Diesel Auto tourer

Scooterchick,
Thank You, I am sure you will hve that gut feeling when you see the one you want.... Good Luck with your search, please let us know how you go on.

Cheers
tankie1rtr is offline   Reply With Quote