Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd May 2017, 21:10   #51
OddSox
Gets stuck in

2002. Rover 75 saloon club se. 1.8 vvc. Moonstone green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Lets hope the perpetrator spends the rest of eternity in hell with constant never ending unimaginable pain to endure!
Allong with his imaginary 72 Vergins.
Old 23rd May 2017, 21:16   #52
Mr Bone
Gets stuck in

75 Cdt. VW Touareg V6 Tdi. Galaxy 1.9Tdi (x2). R1200GS

Let us not perpertrate hatred and leave the repultion of this hateful crime to the Mosques and Islamic leaders to reject and expose these animals to the authorities.
The peace following faith needs to distance itself from the levels of terrorism we are experiencing.

If it did, the non believers would give their support.
Old 23rd May 2017, 22:31   #53
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Any person who commits this kind of atrocity no matter what backgrounds they come from are deemed inferior in my eyes.

Targeting children too inflict maximum damage and terror on a global scale.
Was off work today, but went too Hafyn y mor too speak too the lads and we had a major talk about this, many of them are parents them self's.

Our bloods were at boiling points, showsec security were working last night inside the arena, great job too lads that helped support the emergency services to get everyone out.

No matter what we can't allow and will not allow cowdice acts too demoralise us and keep us from living, in fact its bringing peoples closer too together and making us even stronger.

The Army will be supporting along side the police now too increase our security measures.

We not be able too stop every single terrorist plot or attacks, but were going too beeping will try.

My thoughts and prayers go too all those affected by this terrible act of evil.
If there's one thing I've leaned over the years.

The United kingdom are a lot stronger mentally then some people think, time and time again no matter what's been thrown at us we still keep going.

Terrorism will never win they always will and always shall be

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Last edited by Lordy; 24th May 2017 at 01:54..
Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2017, 11:44   #54
tony062622
Avid contributor

Vauxhall Zafira Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bone View Post
Let us not perpertrate hatred and leave the repultion of this hateful crime to the Mosques and Islamic leaders to reject and expose these animals to the authorities.
The peace following faith needs to distance itself from the levels of terrorism we are experiencing.

If it did, the non believers would give their support.
Don't hold your breathe while waiting the mosques and their religious leaders will come out and say the "right words" but it means nothing.We have heard it all before.We in this country allow them to build there mosques and worship here and this is what we get.When did you hear Saudi leaders condeming the terrorist attacks,and by the way when was the last time planning permission was given in Saudi to build a Christian church.?Even Iraq under Saddamm had a number of Christian churches.
Completed, Pcv filter,viton rings,rear,springs,discs,pads,shoes & shocks.Plenum guard,alternator.Headlamp refurb.rear exhaust.all filters alternator & belts,o/s control arm,windows /mirror controls sorted.2 door cards realigned.rear bulb holder, Wipers,Revotec fan condenser,silicon hoses.Lower rear engine mount
Tony
tony062622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2017, 12:29   #55
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony062622 View Post
Don't hold your breathe while waiting the mosques and their religious leaders will come out and say the "right words" but it means nothing.We have heard it all before.We in this country allow them to build there mosques and worship here and this is what we get.When did you hear Saudi leaders condeming the terrorist attacks,and by the way when was the last time planning permission was given in Saudi to build a Christian church.?Even Iraq under Saddamm had a number of Christian churches.
In the car today and I found myself vigorously agreeing with two ladies being interviewed on R4's Woman's Hour (it was just on in the background honest - !!)

But I found myself turning it up because for once someone was at last voicing concerns about ISIS and it's treatment of women. If you read about their treatment of the Yasidi girls and female western hostages it seems clear they hate women and see them as little more than rape objects.

Girls are to be subservient and ISIS's recruitment message has long been known to be that part of the package is to be able to rape and abuse captive girls

The interview on Women's Hour discussed if the young female audience in Manchester was targeted because it was - just that. In ISIS's twisted view of the world, girls are not allowed to do such things as enjoy themselves.

This was the first time this very real issue has been discussed on the BBC - and whilst the tragedy is that it has taken this monumental atrocity for the BBC to consider covering this atrocious behaviour towards women (it has been reported by many world wide news agencies but the BBC has been depressingly silent on the issue.) I thought it particularly apt that it was Woman's Hour that covered this important aspect of what happened in Manchester.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2017, 13:12   #56
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

Perhaps not covered on the radio that much, i can't say personally as i don't listen to it. But it's been covered quite extensively online particularly the online 'magazine' section of the BBC website. Particular those that escaped at what life was like from the prison camps. I remember reading them it was quite interesting particularly the first hand accounts.

It also covered the child soldiers issue of ISIL.

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
topman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2017, 07:51   #57
Ravinder
This is my second home

Rover 75 saloon x2, Rover 75 Tourer x2, Rover 220 Coupe Turbo

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,718 Posts

An amazing gesture by Ariana. She didn't have to do that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-40141450

First name and forum name: Ravinder

Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoisseur SE 116 (160 remap)
Royal Blue (JFM)

This vehicle was the 50,481st 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 2,238th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE to be made out of 3,775
This vehicle was the 5,002nd 75 in Royal Blue (code: JFM) to be made out of 14,420 Royal Blue 75s
Ravinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2017, 08:01   #58
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

10,000 people who weren't at the original concert have tried to get a free ticket for the charity concert tomorrow. Police are investigating to see if any crime has been committed, personally I hope one has and those trying to dodge the £50, all of which goes to charity, are prosecuted.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote