Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 25th June 2015, 20:42   #1
Robti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T 190+,Rover 800 vitesse coupe

Default My vitesse coupe for sale

Time to sell my 1999 rover vitesse coupe as I need an estate for the dog, so here goes
MOT till 02/09/15 with 122,728 miles on it, bad bits first the outer sills are starting to go and the wheel arches are bubbling up with rust starting to come through and I have lost the black trim from the lower n/s door and well that's it.

So good points (hopefully will out way the bad ones) uprated T28 turbo,3" custom stainless steel downpipe & flexi reducing to 2 1/2" to the decatted exhaust, fse valve set at 3 bar, stainless steel cone air filter, gbe boost valve, baileys D26 dump valve, Aquamist water injection kit, new expansion tank and cap,battery to boot conversion,uprated 285mm front discs, rear windows professionally tinted.

Just had a full service oil,filter,plugs,leads,coil pack,fuel filter, brake pads and an uprated fuel pump, as I had a misfire under boost and renewed the electrics then discovered it was the fuel pump, original stereo and boot cd changer but these are non working and only put back in to sell

£850ono

Okay update brakes have started to squeal, slides and Pistons okay as are pad thickness so assuming cheap pads, tax and insurance up on Wednesday so open to reasonable offers
Stupid iPad and uploading pics
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/RobTi/slideshow/800
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (137.7 KB, 113 views)

Last edited by Robti; 28th June 2015 at 20:56..
Robti is offline   Reply With Quote