Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd September 2016, 13:42   #61
ceedy
This is my second home

All Trophy Blue ,ZT260#50 , ZT CDTI Auto, ZR105+ and 1.8T Firefrost spoiling the Set .

Thanked 1,214 Times in 768 Posts

One of my standard stops due to the age !!

C.

[QUOTE=Redfive;2369756]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedy View Post
okey dokey , that crosses our path , what sorta time you getting to longbarrow

Then A303 to the A338 and up ?

C

How about here Chris

Countess Services, A303, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4 7AS
meet in the travel lodge car park around 08.30.
Cheers Ian
Wifey's Zr105, MY CDTI & 260 #50 and
Number One sons 1.8T in Firefrost
When I were a lad
Zero to 142 in 10.25 secs at the Pod on my Blown Norton.
210 Kart Champ in 70's

ceedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2016, 17:18   #62
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

UPDATE ON CROFTON
OK folks let's give it to you straight.
As you know some of us have been to Crofton today and TBH we all left underwhelmed.
The event is very low key and muddled, OK the beam engine and boat trip were OK and getting stuck in the lock gave us all a chance to take the Micky a bit but other than this there is little to do unless you like to eat very expensive and not very good food.(£10 for a sausage roll a cold pizza slice and 2 coffees then £5 for a very average burger) and we found and that after a couple of hours we were struggling to find things to see/do.
We had to park the cars in a carpark that was totally separate from the rest of the event so no one got to see or chat about the cars etc.
So whilst I'm not saying don't go on Sunday don't expect to be entertained for very long and with the weather forecast not being very good and with little shelter around you maybe better off staying at home.
Sorry but I'd rather be honest with you up front and say this one was a flop...
Cheers Ian
Old 24th September 2016, 20:14   #63
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Thanked 1,575 Times in 987 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
UPDATE ON CROFTON
As you know some of us have been to Crofton today and TBH we all left underwhelmed.
The event is very low key and muddled, OK the beam engine and boat trip were OK and getting stuck in the lock gave us all a chance to take the Micky a bit but other than this there is little to do unless you like to eat very expensive and not very good food.(£10 for a sausage roll a cold pizza slice and 2 coffees then £5 for a very average burger) and we found and that after a couple of hours we were struggling to find things to see/do.
We had to park the cars in a carpark that was totally separate from the rest of the event so no one got to see or chat about the cars etc.
So whilst I'm not saying don't go on Sunday don't expect to be entertained for very long and with the weather forecast not being very good and with little shelter around you maybe better off staying at home.
Cheers Ian
Thanks for the update Ian.

Kirsty and I are still going to turn up tomorrow, so we will see anyone who is still going in the morning.
Nev The Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2016, 20:53   #64
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

Will you still be there on Sunday morning Ian? Near enough, so will pop up for a while anyway.

Craig.

Quote:
UPDATE ON CROFTON
Cheers Ian
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2016, 21:16   #65
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder View Post
Will you still be there on Sunday morning Ian? Near enough, so will pop up for a while anyway.

Craig.
Hi Craig
Unsure at the moment mate depends on the weathe as much as anything but when you walk across from the car park to go into the site make sure you tell them you are an exhibitor or they will charge you, likewise say the same if you go into the pumphouse as it's £6 to look around.
Cheers
Old 25th September 2016, 08:40   #66
Phil63
Posted a thing or two

04 75 tourer cdt auto. Two tone grey. X-Power over Tempest. 04 75 V8 Chatsworth Bronze..

Morning all. Ian, Jan, Angie and myself are heading over now. See you all soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Phil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2016, 09:01   #67
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Kirsty and I have arrived at Crofton, weather is looking quite good.

For anyone who is going for the first time today like us, parking is in the gated area opposite the cream painted cottage.

Look for the person in the hi vis vest who will open the gates for you.
Old 25th September 2016, 16:26   #68
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Back home again
Although it was not the greatest event it was great to see all of you who made the trip to Crofton, at least the weather was kinder than predicted..
Thats my lot meet wise for this year but I look forward to seeing you all again...

Special message for Ross (son of Ceedy) I now have the carrots to go with the peas..:D
Cheers Ian
Old 25th September 2016, 19:12   #69
Nev The Bear
This is my second home

Does not matter

Many thanks to Ian and Jan for organising the meet at Crofton.

Kirsty and I had a great time today and it was really nice to see everyone today.

Today should be the first of many meets Kirsty and I are going to attend together and we are both looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.
Old 25th September 2016, 20:41   #70
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

Quote:
Back home again
Although it was not the greatest event it was great to see all of you who made the trip to Crofton, at least the weather was kinder than predicted..
Thats my lot meet wise for this year but I look forward to seeing you all again...

Special message for Ross (son of Ceedy) I now have the carrots to go with the peas..:D
Cheers Ian
I enjoyed the day, thank you to Ian and Jan. Great to meet up with familiar faces again.
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote