Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th April 2007, 19:25   #1
Dave Goody
This is my second home

15 years of 75s & ZTs now an XTrail

Default x~#x~ Tescos car Park

Returned to my car after shopping and found a 5p size dent and scratch through to metal on passenger front door. No car next to me, obviously he realised what he had done and cleared off. Phoned chips away, the guy arrived looked at dent/scratch and to his credit said "I can remove the dent but as it is in an obvious spot [centre of door just below trim] I dont think I can effect an invisible repair" Have now asked body shop for cost to remove dent and respray door. Only 4 weeks to Essex meet and I am awaiting price for repair. I will probably be the one parked against the hedge on nearside.

When I was a kid I was scared of earwigs because I thought they actually lived in your ears. I was even more terrified of cockroaches!
Dave Goody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2007, 19:33   #2
Simon
Banned

-

Not good news there. Hopefully the local body shop can put it right without costing an arm and a leg.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2007, 19:51   #3
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

I've got Dent Devils coming for a visit on Saturday, Shopping trolley dent. Not in Tescos, parked outside my house. Two of a neighbours children were caught red handed by a chap doing some building across the road. Pushed an abandoned trolley down the hill then chased it on their skate boards. He had words with them and then got another neighbour to tell me what had happened. I confronted the parents and the older child and he says" It was two other kids that initially launched it down the street and they were simply being good citizens in retrieving it and hauling back up the hill." Guess who the parents chose to believe.
Nice middle class well spoken children. Still doesn't make them any the less lying little toerags. At the least everybody in the street now knows them for what they are.

Back to the point. slight dent to nearside wing paint not broken so I am hopefull it will be a side of the road job and not a wing repair and respray at a body shop.

Last edited by GreyGhost; 12th April 2007 at 20:59..
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2007, 20:57   #4
tashax
Loves to post

BMW 750i V12

Talking

I think it must be the curse of the Essex meet as last week i was on here moaning about returning to my car and finding a nice ding and the paint coming of my passenger door....great. If we all part close to each other no one will notice.