Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th February 2024, 07:47   #1
Martin Butler
Loves to post

Rover 75 saloon

Default Some Bad News

Recently I have been having some health issues, mostly to do with my hearing, after an ear infection, that's left me partially deaf in one ear, but recently I've developed further complications effecting my health more seriously, i developed Tinnitus, and now Vertigo, which means i lose my balance often its a daily occurrence, but i can also go for several days when I'm fine, but then have an episode with no warning,
The consequences of having an episode behind the wheel would be catastrophic.and i have been advised to stop driving, until i have at least 3 months clear , of these giddy spells,
So with regret i'm going to have to let the rover go , Unforunatly i have been unable to complete the repairs, to pass an MOT, the outstanding work is the SRS, needs the seats out to change the connectors, as they keep on failing, and the headlight leveller bracket, really needs a more substantial method of securing it to the arm,, i used some steel strip, but it needs something heavier duty, it was all i had at the time, but i have since got some heavier section steel and made up a bracket that can either be welded, or riveted to the arm, and would be a permanent solution , the cars in good condition, 98,k on the clock, i will be putting it in the for sale section later today
Martin Butler is offline   Reply With Quote