Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 2nd October 2016, 13:12   #1
Dansrockin
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT number 1 of 25 celestial!!

Default 2004 Rover 75 Connie SE Facelift Auto CDTI

Hi all, after deliberating for a while over this, i have decided to put my car up for sale. I really want to get back into a ZT, and need to move this on to be able to do it.
My 75 is a 2004 facelift diesel auto, in starlight silver, with 136k. It's a Connie se, with black leather heated memory seats, light oak dash and steering wheel. It's had the rear windows tinted to give a bit more privacy in the back.
Since I've had the car, it's had a new boot lid and rear bumper including parking sensors, stat mod, egr cleaned and disabled, air filter and pcv filter changed, intercooler orings replaced, new front pads and discs, new windscreen, gold fan resistor fitted, aircon recharged, full t4 check over from Phil which came back clear, he also fitted an ipk dash, and activated the cruise control that I put on.
The car has no leaks anywhere, i sorted out the light seals and the boot is bone dry, and the plenums are regularly checked.
It has also had 4 new goodyear tyres fitted, and a new maf from dmgrs put on a couple of weeks ago.
It also had a full valet with clay, machine polish, wax and sealant recently, and has been washed at least once a week since with maguires stuff.
The car has a custom map, which gives it a lot more power and torque, currently putting out approx 160bhp and 300lbft torque. This car really moves when it wants to, and will out accelerate a 190 up to around 60-70mph! It gives the car a nice dose of overtaking power for the motorway too! Plus, if you are just driving normally, it returns around 39mpg on short trips, and over 48 on a long motorway run, which isnt too shabby for an auto!
The car has MOT til april, and is 100% mechanically sound.
There are no issues at all, ive made sure the car is as reliable as possible, so the new owner will have to do absolutely nothing to the car apart from insure and tax it!!
Really, the only downsides to the car are cosmetic, there are a few very minor scuffs around the doors and bumpers, but they really arent that bad, and you cant see them if youre more than a couple of feet away!
Other than that, it's a good solid car, that needs nothing doing.
I know I'll prob regret changing as its so good on fuel, and very comfy to drive, but I do miss the way the zt drives, and I think I just prefer petrol engines!
If you would like to know anymore, or see any more pics, just let me know!
I'm in Banbury, but will be happy to bring the car to you if you cover my travel costs!!
Im looking for offers around £1500, or would consider a swap for a good ZT 190 or 1.8t, but i am open to any offer really, and even if you think its going to be too low, you never know!!

Last edited by Dansrockin; 3rd October 2016 at 15:33..
Dansrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2016, 06:19   #2
Dansrockin
Posted a thing or two

Forgot to mention, there is FSH with the car.
Old 8th October 2016, 21:57   #3
Dansrockin
Posted a thing or two

This has now sold. Could a mod amend please!