Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd April 2017, 19:45   #1
ssizefive
I really should get out more.......

Mg Tf160

Default 2004 '53' Mk1 Conny Cdti auto Odyssey Blue

The tractor is for sale ( again ), I bought this car back from my brother earlier this year to tow my recently purchased caravan but having towed it a few times i have decided i need something more substantial to tow with.

So here we go,

2004 '53' plate Conny saloon Cdti auto, Mot until Feb 2018, 114,000 miles, 2 new rear tyres fitted just before the mot & two new fronts fitted just after the test, Corteco bottom pulley fitted a couple of years ago.
The car ( before i bought it the first time ) has had a 160 upgrade & cruise control installed by Marinabrian. I have fitted Meteor wheels ( that could now do with a refurb ), Xenon headlamps, headlamp wash, Neptune blue leather seats, pre project drive boot lid handle & badge, torpedo badges, bullet mirrors, door reflectors, twin horns, walnut dash & seatbelt bolt covers. I also had a message centre ipk fitted by Bigruss - this has now got a couple of lines in it but not too bad especially especially when compared to the one in my launch car. It has pre project drive c post trims & hk tweeters & a wood steering wheel. There is a towbar fitted & it has the correct wiring kit fitted that plugs into the cars fuse box. I believe i have a spare boot lid & nsf wing in the correct colour that can be included should the buyer want them.
At the time of the last mot there was an advisory on the front to rear brake pipes which have now been replaced. There is a slight knocking starting on the front end which i think will be the drop links but they are not bad enough yet to warrant changing them ( in my opinon ). There are two keys with the car.
If the buyer wants to reduce the cost of the car i do have the original 15" wheels & the standard headlamps that i am happy to put back on the car negotiate a revised price.
Bodywork wise the car is in good order & has ( in the past ) won quite a few first/second places at the meets i have attended, there are age related stone chips & minor scratches here & there but nothing that detracts from the overall appearance of the car.
It is about due for a service but that will be left for the new owner to do.

The last image is when i bought the car that shows it on the original wheels.

Any questions please pm me
£900.00 ono

Steve.

Last edited by ssizefive; 3rd April 2017 at 20:22.. Reason: further image added
ssizefive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2017, 06:06   #2
ssizefive
I really should get out more.......

Mg Tf160

Provisionally sold.

Thanks
Steve.