Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th December 2011, 17:17   #11
Mikejr
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer Auto Connie SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJK View Post
...... would be interested to know if anyone has had problems with the quality of their Bluetooth connection. My wife was using the car over the weekend and had her Blackberry Curve paired, the reception quality this end was quite bad.......

David
Hi David, no problems at all with my iPhone using bluetooth, excellent reception at both ends, even traveling at speed i.e. 50/60mph. I've just bought a Samsung but haven't paired it up yet. It will be interesting to see if I get the same quality of signal.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mikejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011, 18:46   #12
DJK
Regular poster

ZT-T+ CDTi Auto

Mike many thanks, can only wait and see.

Now back to the original thread....... Have just gone to use the car again and would you believe it Primo is now not loading again..... I haven't tried the iGO software again as its getting cold out there, but something is not right here.

Through work I know my hardware and software and can only think that there's either something in the units firmware thats causing this or it's corrupting the card.

Now when it worked I shut the application down properly so don't think its that, so am now at a loss.

Anyone got any thoughts, apart from the crusher.............

David

MG ZT-T CDTi, X Power Grey, Auto, Full Leather
Mod's (so far)

EGR Bypass
Common Rail Tuning Box
Dual Din Radio/GPS/Etc.

MG TF 115 "Cool Blue" SE in Startlight Sliver
standard as it left the factory (at the moment)
DJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011, 19:24   #13
StuBlake13
Loves to post

2003 Rover 75 CDTi Club SE Tourer Dover White

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJK View Post
Mike many thanks, can only wait and see.

Now back to the original thread....... Have just gone to use the car again and would you believe it Primo is now not loading again..... I haven't tried the iGO software again as its getting cold out there, but something is not right here.

Through work I know my hardware and software and can only think that there's either something in the units firmware thats causing this or it's corrupting the card.

Now when it worked I shut the application down properly so don't think its that, so am now at a loss.

Anyone got any thoughts, apart from the crusher.............

David
Remove the card, start the car (and unit) make sure your in the sat nav side of the dual mode and you'll see the navigation option along with system and entertainment. Put the card back in. Hit the nav, it should load up, however if it says No nav found hit system, then nav system (I think and relocate the primo1.2.exe, come out and bash nav again and voila it loads. Only downside as I've just recreated these steps is you lose the Tony Fry main menu screen with map in the middle. (Unless this is only something that comes with the daytime skin but I'll have to wait until the morning to try that now.)
StuBlake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011, 20:09   #14
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

2012 Honda Oddessay and 1996 Ford Ranger Truck (Splash)

Sounds like the same issue I had in this thread... Click Me Happened with the old Primo and the new one I downloaded from the link in the above thread. I had to revert back to iGO8 I received when I bought the unit off Sean in the first place, I think some have mentioned that changing the skin can help but I don't know how or which one.

Edd
Old 5th December 2011, 23:46   #15
DJK
Regular poster

ZT-T+ CDTi Auto

Its nice to know that I'm not alone..........

Interestingly I found that it looks like Primo has written an .NNG file to the root directory on the card, this it appears from what I have been able to ascertain so far is a licence file used by the software.

It also screws up reading the card on my desktop PC, although if I format it in my laptop its OK on the desk machine.

Am going back to iGO8 while I continue to look for a solution but it certainly looks, feels and smells like a software glitch to me.

Does anyone else have any answers?

David

MG ZT-T CDTi, X Power Grey, Auto, Full Leather
Mod's (so far)

EGR Bypass
Common Rail Tuning Box
Dual Din Radio/GPS/Etc.

MG TF 115 "Cool Blue" SE in Startlight Sliver
standard as it left the factory (at the moment)
DJK is offline   Reply With Quote