Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 19th August 2014, 08:37   #1
Jezzer 1
I really should get out more.......

75 V8 Connoisseur SE Saloon: 75 V8 Contemporary SE Saloon and others!!!

Default Rover 75 Connoisseur SE Project

Hi All.

As a result of the events of last year, my crusade to save all things 75 has run into the buffers, and I now need to pass on some of the cars I kept from the scrappies. Here is the first one to go .

It's a Rover 75 Connie SE V6 2.5 in Copperleaf Red with Smokestone interior.
Not sure of mileage but I'll check. Comes with Serpent alloys (**** tyres), sunroof, Hi-Line, chrome door finishers, rear blind, headlamp wash, traction control etc. When I got it I drove it back from Devon without issues, but it is not now MoT'd or taxed. It is too good to scrap and would make a good project for someone who wants a top-spec car to fettle. Only extras not fitted as far as I can see are powerfold mirrors and xenons.

I'd like to get £500 for it as it's worth that in spares alone. Anyone interested? Like I say, too good to scrap.
Old 20th August 2014, 20:33   #2
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Hi.
I tried to sell my W reg recently with a months MOT and two months tax. Its had a lot of parts fitted and has near FSH, I had no replies. Its going for a MOT Friday and if it fails will be scrapped. Due to work issues I'll buy a cheapo small car untill I'm back on my feet.
Personally I don't think any of he older cars are worth that much.
Good luck anyway.
Old 27th August 2014, 11:14   #3
Jezzer 1
I really should get out more.......

75 V8 Connoisseur SE Saloon: 75 V8 Contemporary SE Saloon and others!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer 1 View Post
Hi All.

As a result of the events of last year, my crusade to save all things 75 has run into the buffers, and I now need to pass on some of the cars I kept from the scrappies. Here is the first one to go .

It's a Rover 75 Connie SE V6 2.5 in Copperleaf Red with Smokestone interior.
Not sure of mileage but I'll check. Comes with Serpent alloys (**** tyres), sunroof, Hi-Line, chrome door finishers, rear blind, headlamp wash, traction control etc. When I got it I drove it back from Devon without issues, but it is not now MoT'd or taxed. It is too good to scrap and would make a good project for someone who wants a top-spec car to fettle. Only extras not fitted as far as I can see are powerfold mirrors and xenons.

I'd like to get £500 for it as it's worth that in spares alone. Anyone interested? Like I say, too good to scrap.

A bump on this - just in case anyone is interested
Old 30th August 2014, 20:27   #4
Canonite
This is my second home

BMW 330d Tourer, MG ZT 180 SE XPG, VW Polo 6R 1.2 TDI Bluemotion

Threads like this worry me, my launch car is heading the same way as I need to free up space and when not even an enthusiast wants them it's fate is obvious.
Canonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2014, 16:34   #5
DragonFly
Loves to post

Non 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonite View Post
Threads like this worry me, my launch car is heading the same way as I need to free up space and when not even an enthusiast wants them it's fate is obvious.
It's not that no one wants them, hell, I'd save them all if I could, but it's a case of not enough £'s in the bank at the moment.
I'd love a tourer, but at the moment, unless someone is willing to donate one to me (or accept very little money) just to keep it away from a scrap yard
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote