Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 2nd November 2016, 22:37   #1
Alan Cannell

DA53PXH

Default ZT Diesel for sale Peterborough

PRICE REDUCED
Hello and thank you for reading my advertisement for my grey 2003 ZT for sale due to living too close to work to be practical- it never gets warm! I have looked after this car regardless of cost having owned it since August 2014. I bought it at 64,000 miles with service history from 2 previous owners. It has now done 114,000. I don't want to see it ruined by inappropriate driving.
I have changed or had changed the oil every 8000 miles. The clutch was changed in February 2016 at 97000 miles. I have also changed the master cylinders (both brake and clutch) and alternator, had the starter rewound, replaced discs all round (and pads) and replaced the low pressure fuel pump and number 4 injector. Receipts to back up. There is a file of bills to support history.
The body is very good, there is a very small trolley dent on the NSF door and a slight scratch on the boot lid near the lock and a couple of stone chips on the bonnet- it is 13.5 ears old.
The car is 160 bhp / 370 nm Upgraded and on the motorway I can achieve 46 mpg and don't need to drop gears to accelerate.
Interior is in lovely condition with half leather, half velour in two tone grey. The drivers seat bolster is discoloured in a couple of places but not split. This car is probably the most comfortable car that I have ever owned.
The back seat mechanism does not release but I can put the buyer in touch with a breaker who will sell you a back seat for £25.
It i MOT tested to next August and needed only a track rod end to pass (both have been replaced)
£1395 ono see the car, drive the car and it will sell itself. Contact Alan via PM for a test drive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MG 12.JPG (99.4 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg MG 13.jpg (52.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg MG 1.JPG (133.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg MG 7.JPG (110.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg MG 3.JPG (88.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg MG 10.JPG (130.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg MG 9.JPG (84.0 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by Alan Cannell; 21st November 2016 at 22:34.. Reason: Removed phone number
Alan Cannell is offline   Reply With Quote