Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th April 2016, 20:53   #1
cb750chris
Trader

Rover 75 Tourer

Default Citroen Picasso Diesel 12 month MOT, Fareham

For sale

Citroen Picasso.
This is a 2003 Picasso, it is the 2 litre HDI engine, with 164,500 miles on the clock. It has been a good runner in all the time we have owned it. This is the exclusive model, so comes with a glass sunroof, electronic climate control, and power fold mirrors. It had also got some aftermarket parking sensors fitted, which are really useful on these cars, due to having reduced rear visibility.
My wife uses this car for school run and work etc, so it spends most of it's time in town, but still returns about 40mpg so nicely economical.
It has got 12 months MOT (well almost, 9 April 2017).
Recently it has had a new clutch (around162,000 miles as the release bearing had gone rough). For the MOT it needed an exhaust section fitting, so this was done, and the ball joint rubbers had split, again these were changed. MOT sheet attached.
The only downside to this car, I'd that cosmetically it is a little bit tatty, with some scrapes etc apparent on the bumpers, also it has had a replacement bonnet, but the paint work is not great on this part, and it looks a bit patchy.

The reason for selling is that we have now bought a Mazda Bongo 'camper', and the Picasso is being replaced by this.
We are looking for £900, or near offer for this car, as I would expect this car to run through to next April with no work needed.

Any questions, please feel free to drop me a message, I am happy to answer any questions, this car is located in Fareham, near Portsmouth.

Replacement keys programmed / supplied / cut

Diesel 135 upgrade available

IPK virginisation and T4 matching available

Sorry, due to a big change in home circumstances, I am unable to do any large jobs at present, but can still offer evening time diagnostics.

Last edited by cb750chris; 17th April 2016 at 20:56..
cb750chris is offline   Reply With Quote